Hotels in Lake Buena Vista, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Lake Buena Vista online
- Find a cheap hotel in Lake Buena Vista!
- Book at the ideal price!
Disney Magic at its Best - It’s Lake Buena Vista
Situated in Florida’s Orange County, the city of Lake Buena Vista is owned and controlled by the Walt Disney Company. The city covers an area of three square miles and, at the last count, was home to just ten permanent residents - all of whom are Disney employees. The city is better known for its amusement parks, golf courses, and entertainment centres - all conveniently connected by a monorail system and shuttle services. All this makes Lake Buena Vista a great place to unwind and enjoy a little downtime.
Lake Buena Vista is a hotspot for resort hotels. The rates at these hotels tend to be on the high side but the amenities on offer are typically excellent. If you plan to spend as much time as possible at the theme parks, it can pay to stay at one of the Disney properties such as the Saratoga Springs and Port Orleans resorts. All these resort properties offer direct monorail transport to the various theme parks. If you’d prefer to spend a little less on your hotel stay, there’s a selection of reasonably priced chain hotels and budget-friendly motels along the I4 on the west side of the city. As is the norm for Florida, condos, villas, and apartments are also readily available should you prefer to stay in a self-contained space.
For most visitors, a trip to Lake Buena Visit means the chance to enjoy fun times at the area’s theme parks. The city is home to the Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and DisneyQuest, the latter a five-floor gaming centre featuring everything from classic arcade games to virtual worlds. Nearby, you’ll find popular parks such as Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Walt Disney World itself. Just a little further afield but still easily accessible are parks such as Hollywood Studios, the Blizzard Beach Water Park, Animal Kingdom, Gatorland, and Magic Kingdom. Destinations situated northeast of Lake Buena Vista include Discovery Cove Orlando, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and SeaWorld Orlando.
Shopping & Dining
Disney Springs is one of the most popular destinations for shopping and dining in Lake Buena Vista. Along with a lakeside setting, this spot boasts more than 50 boutiques, brand name and themed shops. Outlet shopping is another popular pastime in the city. The nearby Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets is a good spot for fashionistas as is the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, an open-air mall with a free hotel shuttle. Dining in Lake Buena Vista is also pretty good. As you might expect, there are some pricey restaurants in the area but there’s a decent selection of moderately priced options too. Many dining spots can be found in or near Disney Springs and dotted along Interstate 4.
It’s not all roller coasters and white knuckle rides when it comes to entertainment in Lake Buena Vista. You might like to spend the day touring the whimsical Chocolate Kingdom, enjoying an amateur or pro game at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, or hitting the fairways of the Hawk’s Landing or Tranquilo golf clubs. Evenings in the city are equally exciting. Many visitors choose to head back to the Disney Springs area to enjoy live music at the likes of the Planet Hollywood Observatory and House of Blues Orlando. You might also choose to enjoy a performance of La Nouba, a long-standing show by acrobatic experts Cirque du Soleil.
Exploring Further Afield
During your stay in Lake Buena Vista, you may like to explore a little further afield. Given its central spot in Florida, the city offers a great base from which to visit some of the state’s best loved attractions. You might enjoy a trip to Florida’s Space Coast; situated within an hour’s drive of Lake Buena Vista, it is here that you will find tourist hotspots such as Port Canaveral, the Canaveral National Seashore Area, the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the City of Titusville. Green spaces such as the Lake Apopka North Shore, the Green Swamp Wilderness Preserve, and Lake Louisa State Park are also easily accessible, as is Lakeland where attractions include the Munn Park Historic District, the Polk Museum of Art, and the aviation-themed Fantasy of Flight.
Price rangefrom S$80to S$1,179
- Hotel Walt Disney World Dolphin Resortdeals from S$269
- Hotel Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista A Rosen Hoteldeals from S$68
- Hotel Disney's All Star Music Resortdeals from S$144
- Hotel Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Areadeals from S$130
- Hotel Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vistadeals from S$88
- Hotel Hotel Disney's All Star Movies Resortdeals from S$187
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs® Area
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Hotel Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
- Hotel Disney's All Star Sports Resort
- Legacy Vacation Resorts - Lake Buena Vista
- Orlando World Center Marriott
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hotel Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Hotels in Orlando 16878 Hotels deals from S$38
- Hotels in Kissimmee 32370 Hotels deals from S$34
- Hotels in Melbourne 461 Hotels deals from S$72
- Hotels in Miami Beach 7122 Hotels deals from S$40
- Hotels in Bangkok 19962 Hotels deals from S$8