Hotels in Barcelona, Spain
- Comprehensive hotel search for Barcelona online
- Find a cheap hotel in Barcelona!
- Book at the ideal price!
Barcelona’s Top Hotels – getting the best out of the Catalan Capital
Barcelona - Spain’s vibrant second city and the capital of Catalonia. It’s a world-famous city for art, architecture, culture, and style, and one of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations.
In Barcelona, you’re never short of things to do. From Gaudi’s extraordinary church of the Sagrada Familia and the beautiful Parc Guell, to the tree-lined promenade of Las Ramblas and the picturesque Gothic Quarter; Barcelona holds some of Spain’s top must-see attractions. Whether you visit for a festival, a weekend break, or a summer holiday, immerse yourself in the avant-garde culture and check-in to one of the many top hotels in Barcelona. From cheap hotels in the city centre to luxury hotels near the beach, Barcelona’s top hotels can get booked up quickly, particularly with those in the centre, so it’s best to book in advance and get the best hotel deals with trivago.
Barcelona culture – contemporary ideas and gothic charm
Barcelona is a city of art and culture, famous for its combination of contemporary art and gothic architecture. Barcelona’s cultural attractions are located all across the city, with top hotels and accommodation never far away.
Ciutat Vella is known as the centre of Barcelona, home to Las Ramblas; the charming Barri Gótic; the popular Plaça Catalunya; and the lively beach district of Barceloneta. You can spend hours wandering around the Ciutat Vella, taking in the stunning buildings around the Gothic Quarter, having a coffee on Las Ramblas, or heading the shops around Plaça Catalunya. For a hotel close to these must-see attractions, Royal Ramblas is one of Barcelona’s top-rated hotels, within easy walking distance of Las Ramblas, Barri Gótic and Barceloneta beach.
Zenit Borrell is another one of Barcelona’s top hotels located near the Ciutat Vella with good value rooms and the charming 4* Condes de Barcelona is ideally placed just a short walk from the popular meeting place, Plaça Catalunya.
Yet, the Ciutat Vella isn’t the only area in Barcelona that can boast major landmarks. Outside of the Old City you will find Gaudi’s arty and bohemian Parc Guell with stunning views of the city and Barcelona FC’s home ground, Camp Nou. Take a walk to the Port de Barcelona, Catalonia’s largest port and Europe’s leading cruiser port, or wander along the beach on the opposite side, towards the fashionable marina.
Businessmen and women heading to Barcelona for big events such as the Mobile World Congress, taking place in Fira Gran Via, near Plaça Espanya metro station can stay just round the corner from Ayre Hotel Gran Via.
Price rangefrom S$16to S$15,421
- Hotel Rua Suitesdeals from S$59
- Hotel Hotel San Marius Travesseradeals from S$8
- Hotel AAl Roomsdeals from S$38
- Hotel Pere Tarrésdeals from S$19
- Hotel Sant Jordi Sagrada Familiadeals from S$18
More Top Hotels
- Duplex Calle El Tillo
- Apartamento Floridablanca
- Barcelona Universal
- SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona
- Hostal Alogar
- Ilunion Barcelona
- Violeta Boutique
- Casa De Ana
- Lumine Luxury La Pedrera
- Fabrizzio's Petit
- Bird House
- Blue Barcelona
- ibis Barcelona Centro
- Novotel Barcelona City
- ibis Barcelona Meridiana
- Barcelona 226 Exclusive Rooms
- Hotel Front Maritim Barcelona
- Gotic Ramblas
- Catalonia Sagrada Familia
- AC Hotel Sants by Marriott
- Hotel Del Mar
- Be Apartments
- Pensió 2000
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
- Hotel Sansi Diputacio
- WOW! Barcelona
- Hotel Eurostars Monumental
- Residencia Erasmus Gracia
- Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel
- MiMi Las Ramblas
Best Bed and Breakfasts Barcelona
- Hotels in Cornellá de Llobregat 44 Hotels deals from S$72
- Hotels in Hospitalet de Llobregat 401 Hotels deals from S$65
- Hotels in Sitges 2504 Hotels deals from S$54
- Hotels in Casteldefels 346 Hotels deals from S$54
- Hotels in El Prat de Llobregat 45 Hotels deals from S$31